Bubbles and more
Information about this artwork
This ceramic wall sculpture is made from spheres thrown on the potters wheel, cut up and joined together to create a whole form.
Medium: Stoneware, vitreous slips, clear glaze, multiple fired to a final temperature of 1220c.
Dimensions: H24 W78 D6cm
- Original handmade wall sculpture sold as a set of three pieces.
- Ready to be displayed indoors only. It has multiple holes on the back so that it can be positioned on the wall with strong nails or screws.
- Signed on the back of each piece, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships in a securely packed cardboard box "box within a box" protected by bubble wrap and loose fill.
- 7 day return period if your not happy with your order.
- Payment Plan Available. Click here to learn more.
Cactus not included!
This wall ceramic sculpture is part of my Closed Sculpture Series. It explores combined forms that inclose space.
I wanted to continue exploring wall sculptures as the sculptures take on a different presence on the wall as compared to a freestanding sculpture. The inspiration was very much process driven as I was looking at ways to combine spheres thrown on the potters wheel. However sometimes I take inspiration from clouds. I then used colour and patten to brake up the form and to enhance its curiosity.