Information about this artwork
This ceramic sculpture is made from spheres and cones thrown on the potters wheel which were cut up and joined together and combined with sub built components.
Medium: Stoneware, vitreous slips, clear glaze, multiple fired to a final temperature of 1260c.
Dimensions: H16 W20 D16cm
- Ready to be displayed indoors only.
- Original handmade free standing sculpture, sighed on the back, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships in a securely packed cardboard box "box within a box" protected by bubble wrap and loose fill.
- 7 day return period if your not happy with your order.
- Payment Plan Available. Click here to learn more.
This ceramic sculpture is part of my Closed Sculpture Series. It explores combined contrasting forms that inclose space.