Information about this artwork
This ceramic sculpture is made from a sphere and cones thrown on the potters wheel which were cut up and joined together and combined with sub built components.
Medium: Stoneware, vitreous slips, clear glaze, multiple fired to a final temperature of 1260c.
Dimensions: H13 W14 D14cm
- Ready to be displayed indoors only.
- Original handmade sculpture is wall mounted and free standing.
- Sighed on the back, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships in a securely packed cardboard box "box within a box" protected by bubble wrap and loose fill.
- 7 day return period if your not happy with your order.
- Payment Plan Available. Click here to learn more.
This ceramic sculpture is part of my Closed Sculpture Series. It explores combined contrasting forms that inclose space.