Information about this artwork
This ceramic sculpture is made from cylinders thrown on the potters wheel then cut up and joined together and combined with slab and hand built components.
Medium: Stoneware, vitreous slips, clear glaze, multiple fired to a final temperature of 1220c.
Dimensions: H14 W12 D15cm
- Ready to be displayed indoors only.
- Original handmade free standing sculpture, signed on the back, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships in a securely packed cardboard box "box within a box" protected by bubble wrap and loose fill.
- 7 day return period if your not happy with your order.
- Payment Plan Available. Click here to learn more.
This ceramic sculpture is part of my Closed Sculpture Series. It explores combined contrasting forms that inclose space.