Information about this artwork
This ceramic sculpture is made from spheres thrown on the potters wheel which were cut up and joined together and combined with slab built components.
Medium: Stoneware, vitreous slips, clear glaze, multiple fired to a final temperature of 1230c.
Dimensions: H10 W28 D28cm
- Original handmade sculpture is wall mounted and free standining, sold as a set of four pieces.
- Ready to be displayed indoors only. It has multiple holes on the back so that it can be positioned on the wall with strong nails or screws.
- Signed on the back of each piece, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships in a securely packed cardboard box "box within a box" protected by bubble wrap and loose fill.
- 7 day return period if your not happy with your order.
- Payment Plan Available. Click here to learn more.
This ceramic sculpture is part of my Closed Sculpture Series. It explores combined contrasting forms that inclose space.