Information about this artwork
This ceramic sculpture is made from spheres cut up and joined together and a manipulated cylinder all thrown on the potters wheel and combined with slab building.
Medium: Stoneware, vitreous slips, clear glaze, multiple fired to a final temperature of 1220c.
Dimensions: H18 W26 D19cm
- Ready to be displayed indoors only.
- Original handmade free standing sculpture, signed on the back, includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships in a securely packed cardboard box "box within a box" protected by bubble wrap and loose fill.
- 7 day return period if your not happy with your order.
- Payment Plan Available. Click here to learn more.
This ceramic sculpture is part of my Closed Sculpture Series. It explores combined contrasting forms that inclose space.