Information about this artwork
This ceramic sculpture is made from spheres thrown on the potters wheel then cut and joined together and combined with slab built components.
Medium: Stoneware, vitreous slips, clear glaze, gold lustre and bees wax, multiple fired to a final temperature of 1220c.
Dimensions: H11W31 D31cm
- Original handmade sculpture is wall mounted and free standing.
- Ready to be displayed indoors only. It has multiple holes on the back so that it can be positioned on the wall with strong nails or screws.
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships in a securely packed cardboard box "box within a box" protected by bubble wrap and loose fill.
- 7 day return period if your not happy with your order.
This ceramic sculpture is part of my Closed Sculpture Series. It explores combined contrasting forms that inclose space.