Information about this artwork
This ceramic sculpture is made from spheres thrown on the potters wheel then cut and joined together and combined with slab built components.
Stoneware, vitreous slips, clear glaze, multiple fired to a final temperature of 1220c.
Dimensions: H10 W20cm D20cm
- Original handmade sculpture is wall mounted and free standing.
- Ready to be displayed indoors only. It has multiple holes on the back so that it can be positioned on the wall with strong nails or screws.
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ships in a securely packed cardboard box "box within a box" protected by bubble wrap and loose fill.
- 7 day return period if your not happy with your order.
- Payment Plan Available. Click here to learn more.
This ceramic sculpture is part of my Closed Sculpture Series. It explores combined contrasting forms that inclose space.